Friday, July 13, 2012
What I learned this week!
1. I overly analyze everything
2. Having mostly Guy friends pays off big time. They know how guys think, they will come handy when in doubt.
3. Apparently a girl is NEVER to part a guys place without saying a proper goodbye after a torrid night.
4. Never be afraid to ask a guy straight out if he wants to go forward with the relationship. If he is a grown up he will thank you for it.
5. Be who you are... Always. Honesty is the best policy.
6. If you feel like texting or calling him, go ahead, just don’t over do it. Guys like to know that you are interested in him.
7. And as my Katriz puts it “getting to know somebody is never a waste of time, is always a learning experience”
8. Go with the flow.
9. Have fun getting to know him and don’t rush it.
11. Give it your best shot and don’t sell yourself short.